I am very busy today and I will be more busy tomorrow, because after tomorrow it will begin my holidays. It is so wonderful! I was without holidays since last april, so I need a lot this free time in a far away place... away of my rutin. I am already ready and super excited! Tonight I will packing everything that I will bring to my city and every gifts to my family and my friends.
Now in Porto Alegre also is cold and I am a little worry because in my city rain a lot when is cold. I wish that dont rain when I will be there!
I like cold day if I can stay at home or to drink a Starbucks coffee. Cold days is perfect to sleep, to watch many movies, to drink hot chocolate and to do anything. But I am going to Porto Alegre to go out everyday and to walk outside every minute.
But I dont care a lot with that, anyway I am so happy because in a few hours I am going to fly to my antique life! And I miss a lot everything, every street, every person, every store, every morning and every night in my lovely city with my people.
I love the all world but I am sooo crazy for Porto! This never will change...
But I dont care a lot with that, anyway I am so happy because in a few hours I am going to fly to my antique life! And I miss a lot everything, every street, every person, every store, every morning and every night in my lovely city with my people.
I love the all world but I am sooo crazy for Porto! This never will change...

walking in the cold rain with a hot coffee in your hand, surrounded by happy memmories, that sounds magical :)
ResponderExcluir