Sometimes I think about things that I don't think in a normal day. Today not is a normal day and I'm thinking that the reason for living is to work all day for after to arrive at house and to drink a cold beer! But super cold, like in Brazil. I remember that almost every day I left work and I met my friends to drink a beer, to eat potato chip and to speak about everything that we couldn't speak in our work! Here it isn't usual and I miss a lot that. We always had an excuse to meet and to drink a lot.
It was very fun and I loved to drink after office. Maybe this is my big reason to drink a small beer almost every day when I arrive at house! It's so relaxing.

I used to think that too.. then I got fat. ehuehe
ResponderExcluiruuhauahauhauahauahauha
Excluir