sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2012

laziness...

- Hi!
- Hello..
- What do you doing?
- Me?? Oh.. nothing.. and you?
- Oh, the same.. 
- It's very interesting. Isn't it?
- Yes.. it's is very very very interesting. Doing nothing is very interesting!
- And tomorrow, what will you do?
- I think that.. that.. nothing too. Will you do anything?
- Hummm.. maybe..
- Like what?
- Like.. nothing. hahahahahahha
- It isn't funny!
- Oh sorry.. so.. will you keep doing nothing all day?
- No, no, now I will do something.
- Oh yeah? What?
- I will drink a beer. 
- Oh, it's a very big idea. Can I drink a beer with you?
- Yes, you can, but I don't want to do anything, right? Just drink a beer.. doing nothing. 
- Ok. I will arrive in 20 minutes.
- Ok, bye.. I'm waiting for you.. doing nothing.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário