I'm so lucky for have you with my friend. You are a beautiful person, so sweet and you have a gorgeous energy that it is so nice for everyone.
I had bad moments and you were by my side, when I needed a lot of someone to listen me and to speak me about nice things. You helped me to leave my bad thoughts and you show me that was posible to believe in a future better.
I had bad moments and you were by my side, when I needed a lot of someone to listen me and to speak me about nice things. You helped me to leave my bad thoughts and you show me that was posible to believe in a future better.
Thank you for everything, thank you for stay with me when anything had patience with my my pains and with my drama.
I love you so much and I hope have you near me for all my life. And after my life too.

te quiero clauuuuuuu! until the afterlife for sure!!!!!
ResponderExcluir