I'm very stressed with the transports of Buenos Aires, because it always is very full and people can't holding very well. It's horrible. Because of that I would like to live in a city where the life is more calm and where I can to enjoy more the days.
I hate the stress of the city. I would like to live in Florianopolis because there are many beaches and in this city is possible to enjoy the nature.
I was wrong when I thought that I could be happy living in the Argentina's capital. But when we are young we want to live in big citys and to meet many people, and it's okay.
But sometimes some people realize that it's very exhausting. I think I realized that now and I don't think that I can be happy if I keep living here. I love my friends, I love many things here, but I need a lot of nature, peace and tranquility.

i hope you have started loving the big city of buenos aires again because i wont let you leave!!!!!!
ResponderExcluir