She's my younger sister. She's my little sunshine. She's my love. She's the most important person in my life. A day, I will have her more close to me. Now it isn't posible, because she is so young and I still can't bring her to close to me. But I believe that a day it will be very posible. Because I love her a lot! And I need her love and her eyes and smile in my life.
We have a beautiful and strong connection since she was born. And after my mom, I never feel that with another person. I really hope to have her a day living with me. I don't know if she will want the same, but I will search a way to see more my little sunshine!
I was thinking to pay a English course to her in a few years and maybe another things that she needs her life. If she speaks English a day, it will be more easy to her to go with me to other countries. But I'm waiting she grow up a little more, because she still doesn't many things and I will need to speak this things with her, about to pay the things to her. I will do everything that I can to her.
Love is live. We need live to love. Love for everyone. Love saved me before and love always will save me.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário