domingo, 27 de maio de 2012

Set fire to the rain..


Do you know those songs that are very strong to you? So, Set fire to the rain is my song of the moment. When I listen this music I feel frenzy runing for my through the veins. It accelerates my heartbeat and I start to sing (even if I sing so bad!).
I listen this song in a brazilian novel that I watch and it is of a romantic pair that I love in the novel.
She is so sexy and original person, and he is so hot! They are perfect couple.

In my life, I generally connect my moment songs with some people. It is so curious, when very much time after I listen the song and I can remember what I felt for the person who I connected the song.

My hands they were strong
But my knees were far too weak
To stand in your arms
Without falling to your feet...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário